There are 2 files required to update your Blair Digital Chanter.
1. The Blair Digital Bagpipes PC app. Mac | Windows (see requirements below)
2. bdc files. (Instruments & Firmware) download the latest below.
The PC app sends a ‘x.bdc’ file to your Chanter via USB. This file contains new sounds and features.
Firmware is the operating system and also a ‘x.bdc’ file. Always install the latest firmware before new instruments. (see below)
How to update your Chanter?
1. Download and run the PC App
2. Download and load a BDC file into the PC App
3. Connect your Chanter, select Advanced > Update
4. Press Update on the PC App when your Chanters No. is detected.
Read here for more support.
*Important reading – Use of Software Terms & Conditions