• Single smart button for selecting instruments and editing menus
• Large OLED display
• USB rechargeable battery, which can provide up to 6 hours of playing depending on your settings.
• MIDI, connect to an iPad, PC so you can continue playing ‘bagpipe fingering’ but generate the sounds of other instruments via Midi instrument! For example Garageband.
• Aircraft-grade aluminum mountings with Blair logo, or exquisite premium hand-engraved mountings (Victorian design).
• Highland Bagpipes
• Scottish Smallpipes
• Practice Chanter
+ free additional instruments from www.blairbagpipes.com
• C Scottish Smallpipes
• D Scottish Smallpipes
• Bb Scottish Smallpipes
• A Maj Bagpipe
• E Maj Bagpipe
• G Maj Bagpipe
• Individual note sensors
• Drone volume (Tenor and Bass Drones on Highland Bagpipe)
• EQ for tone – Treble & Bass
• Vibrato On/ Off
• Pitch change between 440 -486hz
• Metronome, 8 beat patterns, volume, Reverb and Pan
• Installing additional instruments
• Display brightness and time out
• Power save function
• Factory Reset
• Reverb On/Off
• Room size
• High Frequency Dampening
• Stereo Width
• Left, Right and Centre positioning of individual bagpipe elements in your audio mix.
Output and Batter
• Stereo 3.5mm audio output
• USB (used for MIDI, recharging battery and updating software)
• Rechargeable battery. Playing time before next recharge, 4-6hrs depending on settings
Updatable using the free Blair Bagpipe App for Mac and Windows
What’s in the box
• 1x Blair Digital Chanter with 9 different bagpipes loaded
• 1x BDC Case made by Bagpiper case
• 1x USB lead
• 1x Instruction manual
• Watch the review – pipesdrums.com
• Hear the Reverb
• View the PC software and learn how to update
• Learn about the sensors
• Watch Donald, 81 years of age enjoying a few Strathspeys on his Chanter.
• Headphones or Speaker are required and not included.